Majestic - KalOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post new things about kalonline and other online games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to set up KOCP/KOSP R11 LOCAL VERSION(no licenced)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
heth

heth

How to set up KOCP/KOSP R11 LOCAL VERSION(no licenced) Empty
PostSubject: How to set up KOCP/KOSP R11 LOCAL VERSION(no licenced)   How to set up KOCP/KOSP R11 LOCAL VERSION(no licenced) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:49 am

Download Links:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I3T7GMGD
http://uploaded.to/file/e76sx6

1. past the Scripts folder, the ProtectS.dll and the WorldPolice.txt from Aylens new local r11 .rar package into your serverside

2. past the ProtectC.dll from aylens package into the clientside

3. Mainserver:

a. take a clean Mainserver, rename to MainSvrT.exe, install the normal KOSP with the allways used installer
b. open the mainserver with a hex editor and search&replace ADVAPI32.dll with ProtectS.dll
c. open again with the hex editor and search&replace Protect_.dll with ProtectS.dll
d. past the MainSvrT.exe into your serverside folder

4. Engine.exe

a. take a cleane engine.exe and install the normal KOCP with the allways used installer
b. open the engine.exe with a hex editor and search&replace ADVAPI32.dll with ProtectC.dll
c. open again with the hex editor and search&replace Protect_.dll with ProtectC.dll
d. start the kal server controler, click on engine pw, open engine change your pw to your .pk pw and save (delete now the engine.exe and rename the engine.exe.exe to engine.exe)
e. pack your engine.exe with npack
f. just past it again clientside

5. PKs:

a. open your config/e.pk (uncryptet aka swordcrypt v1) with the new PKE from the package and save each file as exclusive v3 crypt with your engine pw at KalOnline Clientside\data\Config and KalOnline Clientside\data\HyperText\e
b. Delete all other pks in there with .pk (need only the ones with .pk3 aka exclusive v3 crypt)

6. MD5:

information: its required to use the md5 protection at this KOCP/KOSP version otherwise you ll not be able to login !!!

a. take a md5 generator and create a md5 hash on the Engine.exe, config.pk3 and e.pk3
b. save the hash number in the config.properties (serverside) where its said:
[MD5RemoteFile]
ConfigPk = _____________________________ ; MD5 hash of Config.pk
EPk = ______________________________ ; MD5 hash of e.pk
EngineExe = _____________________________ ; MD5 hash of engine.exe

well done r11 local version should work now.
i just made this new tutorial, because Aylen seemed to forgotten to tell us step 3.c and 4.c and because i think its a bit easyer this step by step way

and sry for my terrible english , download links will be added tomorrow, a bit late now :p
gogo all get r11 and block dll injections !

Thanks to R3volutioN for giving me that hint to search&replace Protect_ to S/C

--> if you want the vista fix you need to search&replace 3hU1WB+BkrBbqIbMjPN1/w== with EJyFS2vFgJ0cgP8tuG+DSQ== 4 times in the engine.exe with a hex editor between step 4.b-4.c

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
How to change the Egg EXP rate for the No License Version by Harry399

Open you config.properties with a Text Editor copy this

Code:

[AnimalExp]
RateByKill = 300 ; Animal EXP multiplicator by monster kill
RateByTime = 300 ; Animal EXP multiplicator by time interval

and past it in you config.properties save and close...

Transferee
bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Majestic
Admin
Majestic

PostSubject: Re: How to set up KOCP/KOSP R11 LOCAL VERSION(no licenced)   How to set up KOCP/KOSP R11 LOCAL VERSION(no licenced) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:51 am

thx Very Happy

i hope ppl use it
Back to top Go down
https://majestic.ahlamontada.net
heth

heth

PostSubject: Re: How to set up KOCP/KOSP R11 LOCAL VERSION(no licenced)   How to set up KOCP/KOSP R11 LOCAL VERSION(no licenced) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:53 am

np ^^

Thank you for the speedy passage
Back to top Go down
karol33x994

PostSubject: Re: How to set up KOCP/KOSP R11 LOCAL VERSION(no licenced)   How to set up KOCP/KOSP R11 LOCAL VERSION(no licenced) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:15 am

hiho srry i know its old post but can any1 reupload files plz?^^ in other forums ppl are dead and u know ;D 3weeks waiting and nothing ;p
P.S Srry for my english
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to set up KOCP/KOSP R11 LOCAL VERSION(no licenced)   How to set up KOCP/KOSP R11 LOCAL VERSION(no licenced) Empty

Back to top Go down

How to set up KOCP/KOSP R11 LOCAL VERSION(no licenced)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Majestic - KalOnline :: Games :: KalOnline-
Jump to: